Full title reads 'Medical Work done through the LMS [London Missionary Society] in Northern Rhodesia and Matabeleland, Southern Rhodesia, from correspondence, etc. in the Library and Archives of the London Missionary Society'. Comprises lists of doctors in Northern Rhodesia, 1879-1932, extracts of letters found in the archive, and articles in periodicals, including the LMS Chronicle.
LMS Medical Work, Northern Rhodesia and Matabeleland
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWML MSS/107
- Former ReferenceGB 102 CWML/Q26
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 vol (31 pp)
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access