Note on front cover reads: 'Gathered for Norman Goodall's use for LMS [London Missionary Society] History, 1895-1945; used in 1969 for article in C.H.S. Transactions, by Irene Fletcher'. Comprises compilation of letters, memos and notes relating to the history of the Union Chapel, Calcutta, including extracts from official records such as Bengal Auxiliary Reports. Correspondents include Norman Goodall, Otto H. Stursberg, B. A. James Boghurst, A. M. Chirgwin, Rev F. H. Brown, Mrs Evan Rees, Rev Maldwyn Johnes.
Notes, etc. on the History of Union Chapel, Calcutta
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWML MSS/115
- Former ReferenceGB 102 CWML C10/19
- Dates of Creation1939-1943
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 vol
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Note on inside cover reads: 'This was originally in the India Special Subjects file in the Overseas Department - listed as no. 74 - transferred as bound volume to Reference Library, July 1969 - Irene Fletcher [LMS Librarian & Archivist]'.