Genealogical history of the Henry family prepared by Percy R. Henry [New Zealand, Nov 1965]. Represents research into lineage from the family's common ancestor, Rev William Henry. Considers branches of the family in England, Ireland, America, Hawaii, Australia, New Zealand, Tahiti and Canada.
The Henry Family Typescript
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWML MSS/213
- Former ReferenceGB 102 CWML E.13/5
- Dates of Creation1965
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 vol (20 pp)
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Rev William Henry was born in 1770. He married Sarah Maben. He was appointed to the London Missionary Society in 1796, and arrived at Tahiti on 6 Mar 1797, where he was stationed until his retirement in 1842. He died at Ryde, near Sydney, in 1859. Mrs Henry died at Sydney in 1882.
Donated to the Council for World Mission by Mr Henry in April 1966.