Includes collection of original photographs and ilustrations.
"Hidden Evidence": A Roving Radiologist Writes His Report, by Gerald Parkinson
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWML MSS/220
- Former ReferenceGB 102 Illustrations previously CWML MSS 221
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 vol (364 pp)
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Dr Donald Edward Paterson was a missionary with the London Missionary Society in China from 1948 to 1951, where he served at the Union Hospital, Hankow. He was transferred in 1950 to the Vellore Medical College, South India, where he served as a radiologist and Head of the Radiodiagnostic Unit from 1951 to 1964. He resigned in 1969.
Conditions Governing Access
Donated to the Council for World Mission by Dr Donald Paterson in August 1989.