Additional title reads 'Being a review of the ground covered by the Questionnaire sent to all Missionaries South of the Zambesi by the Commission on Uniformity of Discipline in Native Churches, appointed by the General Missionary Conference of South Africa'.
African Thought and Custom in Relation to Christianity, by W. C. Willoughby
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 CWML MSS/102
- Former ReferenceGB 102 CWML Q26/?
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 vol (94 pp)
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Rev William Charles Willoughby was a missionary with the London Missionary Society in Central Africa 1882-1883, and Southern Africa 1893-1917.
Conditions Governing Access