Papers of R.G. Milburn, including typescripts of plays, essays, lectures, sermons and notes, mainly relating to religious matters.
Papers of R.G. Milburn
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. misc. c. 577-81, e. 830-9
- Dates of Creation[ca. 1901-1958]
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description15 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Robert Gordon Milburn was vice-principal of Bishop's College, Calcutta, 1906-1914.
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodley.ox.ac.uk).
The papers were given to the Library by Milburn's executor in 1975.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. I, nos. 44233-47.