A passport for passage from London to France, and articles of agreement between three London merchants concerning the appointment of an agent in New York.
Francis Buckley Papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/4511-4512
- Dates of Creation18021816
- Physical Description2 items.
Scope and Content
Rylands accession no. R92360. Presented to the John Rylands Library by Francis Buckley, esq., in September 1946.