Letters of commission for Charitable Uses directed to James Earl of Northampton, John Earl of Exeter, Mildmay Earl of Westmorland, Henry Earl of Peterborough, Robert Viscount Mandevill, O'Brien Viscount Cullen, the Bishop of Peterborough, Charles Lord Spencer, and others, for Northamptonshire.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/2215
- Dates of Creation14 Oct 1661
- Physical Description1 item.