Bond of Abraham Clegge of le Stonehouse, Lancashire (son and heir of Richard Clegge of the same, yeoman), and Richard Clegge of Stansfeild [Stansfield], Yorkshire, his son, to James Clegge of Stonehouse (younger son of the said Abraham), respecting the messuage called the Stonehouse in Hundresfeild [Hundersfield], with appurtenances.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/4627
- Dates of Creation11 Sep 1632
- Language of MaterialLatin and English