Four deeds and documents relating to Anderton and Whitby in Cheshire, and to Ashton in Makerfield and Walton-le-Dale in Lancashire. They include a copy lease of salt works in Anderton (RYCH/3433), a lease of a cotton factory in Walton-le-Dale (RYCH/3435), and a draft release of the manor of Whitby (RYCH/3436).
Cheshire and Lancashire Deeds and Documents
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/3433-3436
- Dates of Creation1727-1849
- Physical Description4 subseries; 4 items.
Scope and Content
Rylands accession no. R82839. Presented to the John Rylands Library by Dr W.M. Palmer, through the British Records Association, in April 1939.