Indenture of agreement between Thomas Blinckarne of Chislehurst, Kent, gentleman (heir of Thomas Haughton, esq., deceased, late alderman of Boston), of the one part, and William Whorwood and John Morris, both of London, gentlemen, of the other part, to levy a fine respecting messuages, lands, etc. in Leake, Algarkirk and Kerton [Kirton].
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/2634
- Dates of Creation16 Jan 1650
- Physical Description1 item. Condition: imperfect.