A small collection of deeds relating predominantly to the township of Spotland within Rochdale parish, Lancashire, as well as neighbouring townships such as Bamford, Castleton, Hundersfield and Royton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/4703-4742
- Dates of Creation1696-1810
- Physical Description6 subseries; 40 items.
Scope and Content
Rylands accession no. R93464. Presented to the John Rylands Library by the Economics Department of the University of Manchester, through Prof. Thomas S. Ashton, in January 1943.