Grant by Robert del Grene to Richard, son of Hugh de Standisshe, and his heirs male, of the manors of Bradelegh [Bradley] and Hepay [Heapey], and lands, etc., in Standisshe [Standish], Worthynton [Worthington], Dokesbury [Duxbury], Hethchernok [Heath Charnock], Wygan [Wigan] and Hyndelegh [Hindley], with reversion to William, son of John de Stanley, and his heirs male.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/1853
- Dates of Creation5 Feb 1336
- Language of MaterialLatin