A communication from the Quartermaster-General respecting the assembly of the Militia in Liverpool, and two letters of the Taylor family of Hollinwood near Manchester.
Liverpool and Manchester Papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/4777-4778
- Dates of Creation1794-1811
- Physical Description2 items.
Scope and Content
Rylands accession no. R92932. Presented to the John Rylands Library by Francis Buckley, esq., in June 1947.