Warrant issued at Lancaster to the Constables of Urswicke [Urswick] for the provision of four men 'for her Ma[jes]ties service in the warres', to appear before Sir Thomas Garrard and other Commissioners at Preston on 7 April, and for the levying of three and one half fifteenths towards the arming, etc., of as many of them as the said Sir Thomas chooses to serve under him.
Urswick (Lancashire) Warrant
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/4774
- Dates of Creation30 Mar 1596
- Physical Description1 item.
Scope and Content
Rylands accession no. R90085. Presented to the John Rylands Library by Edward Walker, esq., of Sale, Cheshire, in February 1945.