A collection of deeds and manorial records relating to the Aston family of Aston by Sutton in Cheshire. The documents relate prodominantly to Cheshire, with smaller numbers relating to Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Lancashire, Middlesex, Shropshire and Warwickshire. They date mainly from the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries.
Aston Family Deeds
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/2012-2130
- Dates of Creation1536-1836
- Physical Description25 subseries; 119 items.
Scope and Content
Rylands accession no. R72973. Purchased by the John Rylands Library from R. Hyde Linaker, esq., of Rhyl, North Wales, for £10 10s in July 1934, along with English MS 747.