Mandate from William, Bishop of Coventry and Lichfield, to Master Oliver de Lye, his official in the archdeaconry of Chester, Roger Dounvile, LL.B., of Lymme [Lymm], and Robert del Bothes of Bebynton [Bebington], rectors of the diocese, to inquire into the birth of Roger de Wetenall.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/1365
- Dates of Creation25 Sep 1448
- Language of MaterialLatin