An early copy of a final concord between Robert Banastre, plaintiff, and John Thorald and William Sorel; the original is dated 12 July 1278.
Final concord (copy)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/1715
- Dates of Creationn.d. [?late 13th cent.]
- Language of MaterialLatin
Scope and Content
An abstract and note of this deed by W. Fergusson Irvine was published in the 'Cheshire Sheaf' series of the Chester Courant, 27 April 1955.