Grant by Elizabeth Jacson, daughter and heiress of Christopher Jacson, to Henry Shawe of Latham of four shops with their appurtenances, in Lyverpole [Liverpool] adjacent to the cross of the said town, in the market place, abutting on a certain house called the House of the Blessed Virgin, on the one part, and the house wherein Roger Fasacurley dwells, on the other, the said Elizabeth appointing Henry Burscowe and Thomas Langley as her attorneys to make delivery of the same.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/4594
- Dates of Creation1 Dec 1512
- Language of MaterialLatin
- Physical Description1item.