Lease by Thomas, abbot of the monastery of St Werburgh, Chester, and the convent of the same, to Thomas Birkhened of Chester, of a meace or celle called the house of hilbree and the Ile their [Hilbre Island], houses, lands, rights, etc., in the parish of West Kirkby [West Kirby], certain tithe corn and hay in Ireby [Irby], in the parish of Wodechurch [Woodchurch], the windmill called Ireby Mylne, and of lands, etc., in Ireby.
West Kirby (Cheshire)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/1850
- Dates of Creation10 Sep 1538
- Physical Description1 item.