Mortgage by Alexander Walthall of Worleston, Cheshire, and Thomas Mainwaringe of Wich Malbanke [Wich Malbank in Nantwich], gentlemen, to John Skinner and Nicholas Skinner, both of London, merchants, and Humphrey Percy of Stafford, Staffordshire, gentleman, of the messuage in Hospitall Street, Wich Malbanke, in which the said Thomas Mainwaringe dwells, a tann-house, and land in Wich Malbanke and Church Coppenhall, Cheshire.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/3535
- Dates of Creation1 Nov 1695
- Physical DescriptionCondition: damp-affected and possible rodent damage, with loss of text.