A collection of miscellaneous deeds with a wide geographical spread and, with a few exceptions, having no obvious relationship to one another. Within England the items relate to Cambridgeshire, Cornwall, Devon, Essex, Herefordshire, Hertfordshire, Kent, Lancashire, Lincolnshire, London, Norfolk, Northumberland, Somerset, Sussex, Worcestershire, and the West and East Ridings of Yorkshire. There are also items concerning Cardiganshire, co. Tyrone in Ireland, and Jamaica in the West Indies.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/4613-4702
- Dates of Creation1541-1822
- Physical Description51 subseries; 90 items.
Scope and Content
Rylands accession no. R93463. Presented to the John Rylands Library by the executors of the late Miss Janet Fishwick, through Alfred Powell Wadsworth, esq., in July 1944.