Five deeds concerning what was later No. 11 Atkinson Street (Cupid's Alley), Manchester; there is also an appointment of George Whitefield as domestic chaplain to the Countess of Huntingdon (RYCH/772).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/767-772
- Dates of Creation1725-1748
- Physical Description6 items.
Scope and Content
Rylands accession no. R60504. Presented to the John Rylands Library by Harold W. Atkinson, esq., M.B.E., M.A., of Northwood, Middlesex, in December 1925.