Grant by Johanna, widow of William de Prenton, to William, son of Roger de Leton, on his marriage with Isabel, her daughter, of land in Tranemol [Tranmere]. Witness list: 'Hiis testibus domino Patricio de heselwelle, domino Rogero dunevile, militibus, Hugone de corona, Roberto de pulle, Willelmo de hoton', Hugone de berneston', et aliis.'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/1402
- Dates of Creationn.d. [late Edw. I, c.1295-1307]
- Language of MaterialLatin
Scope and Content
An abstract and note of this deed by W. Fergusson Irvine was published in the 'Cheshire Sheaf' series of the Chester Courant, 21 October 1953.