A small collection of legal documents concerning proceedings brought by John Holt(e) in the early eighteenth century over property at Gristlehurst in Rochdale parish, and elsewhere. There is also a seventeenth-century volume containing copies of medieval charters relating to Spotland in Rochdale parish (RYCH/3482).
Rochdale (Lancashire) Documents
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/3482-3493
- Dates of Creation17th cent.-1722
- Physical Description10 items.
Scope and Content
Rylands accession no. R92191. Presented to the John Rylands Library by Messrs Jackson & Co. of Rochdale, Lancashire, in July 1946.