Twelve deeds and documents relating to Siddington in Prestbury parish, Cheshire. There are three exemplifications of the insignia of Thomas Henshaw of Henshaw, Edward Thornycroft of Thornycroft and John Thornycroft (RYCH/4761-4763). Several other documents concern the Thornycroft family of Thornycroft Hall in Siddington (RYCH/4767-4769 and /4771-4772), while three relate to the Bromley-Davenports of Capesthorne Hall near Macclesfield (RYCH/4769, /4770 and /4772).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/4761-4772
- Dates of Creation1614/15-1880
- Physical Description12 items.