Lease for twenty-one years by Charles [Seymour, 6th] Duke of Somerset, K.G., and his wife Elizabeth, Duchess of Somerset, to Francis Anderson of Alnwick, Northumberland, gentleman, of their clay pits and the clay therein (commonly called Glass Clay) within the manor or lordship of Thirston, Northumberland, licence to dig more pits, and right to use all buildings and tackle used in and about the clayworks.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/4698
- Dates of Creation20 Aug 1712
- Physical Description1 item.