Grant by Thomas, bishop of Chester, to David Pool(e) of Leverpoole [Liverpool], merchant, of a pew in Leverpoole chapel formerly belonging to John Hesketh, late of Leverpoole, gentleman, deceased.
Liverpool (Lancashire) Grant
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/2157
- Dates of Creation7 Jan 1686/7
- Physical Description1 item.
Scope and Content
Rylands accession no. R73999. Presented to the John Rylands Library by Frederick George Emmison, esq. [archivist], of Bedford, in June 1935.