Grant by William Launselyn of Poulton to Ranulph, his son, of lands in Bebynton [Bebington] and Poulton. Witness list: 'Hiis testibus Domino Rogero de Dunvile, milite, Philippo de Bamvile, Roberto de Poll', Roberto de Bebyntona, Willelmo Le Waleys de tranmoll', Hugone de Thorntona, Henrico de Bechintona et aliis.'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/1391
- Dates of Creationn.d. [temp. Hen. III or early Edw. I, c.1216-1285]
- Language of MaterialLatin
Scope and Content
An abstract and note of this deed by W. Fergusson Irvine was published in the 'Cheshire Sheaf' series of the Chester Courant, 9 July 1952.