Oath of Cicelie Mackreth, wife of James Mackreth, and Elizabeth Rigge, widow, that Ester Beck, interred in the parish of Haukeshead [Hawkshead, Lancashire, now Cumbria] on March 1, was not buried in any material contrary to an Act of Parliament for burying in sheep's wool.
Hawkshead (Lancashire) Oath
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/2232
- Dates of Creation5 Mar 1687
- Physical Description1 item.
Scope and Content
Rylands accession no. R76924. Presented to the John Rylands Library by Bedfordshire County Council in September 1936.