Lease for twenty-one years by Samuel Bennett of Westminster, Middlesex, yeoman, and Alice, mother of the said Samuel, to Richard Edwards of Croxton Kerryall [Croxton Kerrial], Leicestershire, gentleman, of premises in Wolstrop [Woolsthorpe] late in the tenure of [the above] Thomas Bennett, clerk, deceased.
Lease for Years
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/2766
- Dates of Creation26 Jun 1596
- Physical DescriptionCondition: imperfect.