Lease for five hundred years by Thomas Marburie, esq., and William Marburie, his son and heir, to Marie Marburie, only daughter of the said Thomas, of half an acre of the meadow called the Eyes adjoining the River Weyver [Weaver] in the parish of Weyverham [Weaverham], and 'the two wyche howses of about fowre pannes apeece' erected thereon, with appurtenances, 'and libertie likewise to erect and sett up any other or more panne or pannes for the boyling or making of salt' in the said houses.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/4591
- Dates of Creation3 May 1636
- Physical Description1 item.