Writ of Henry [?IV] to the sheriff of Oxford, to deliver to William Stanley, the elder, knight, William Herryson Hobson of Hoton [Hooton], Cheshire, 'nativum et fugitivum suum', along with his chattels and 'tota sequela sua', who fled from his land 'post coronacionem domini H[enrici] Regis, filii Regis Johannis'. Dated 3 June 'anno r. n. quarto', i.e. 1403?
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/1721
- Dates of Creation3 Jun [?1403]
- Language of MaterialLatin
- Physical Description1 item.