A collection of leases for three lives relating to property in Styal in the township of Pownall Fee, Wilmslow parish. The leases are from:
- RYCH/4094: Sir George Booth (1566-1652), of Dunham Massey;
- RYCH/4095: George Booth (1622-1684), 1st Baron Delamer of Dunham Massey;
- RYCH/4096: Henry Booth (1651-1694), 2nd Baron Delamer of Dunham Massey, 1st Earl of Warrington;
- RYCH/4097-4166: George Booth (1675-1758), 2nd Earl of Warrington;
- RYCH/4167-4206: George Hunt, esq., and Thomas Hunt, esq. (devisees and trustees of the 2nd Earl of Warrington, deceased), by the direction of Mary, (Dowager) Countess of Stamford;
- RYCH/4207-4302: George Harry Grey (1737-1819), 5th Earl of Stamford (grandson, heir at law, and devisee of the 2nd Earl of Warrington, deceased);
- RYCH/4303-4310: George Harry Grey (1765-1845), 6th Earl of Stamford.
In addition to leases for lives, there are numerous counterpart leases, a handful of conveyances, a single surrender and a bond.