Feoffment from Richard Rowbotham of Messingham, clerk, to Richard Awdus and James Brumby of Messingham, yeomen, of a tenement and land in Messingham, to the use of the said Richard Rowbotham and his wife Dorothy for term of their lives, and then to the use of Richard Rowbotham, their son.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/3162
- Dates of Creation4 Jul 1610
- Language of MaterialLatin