Deed of covenants between Richard Lambert the younger of York, bookseller, and Susanna his wife, of the one part, and Thomas Hesletine, esq., and John Hardwicke, gentleman, both of York, of the other part, for the levying of a fine respecting a messuage, a cottage, and land in Holme in Spaldinge Moore, Yorkshire, and a messuage and land in Bursey [Bursea], Yorkshire, with appurtenances.
Holme upon Spalding Moor (Yorkshire, East Riding)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/4653
- Dates of Creation4 May 1686
- Physical Description1 item.