Two deeds of covenants, one concerning the estate of Henry Welby, the other involving Elizabeth, Countess Rivers, Richard, Viscount Lumley, and others, concerning a trusteeship, together with miscellaneous receipts and notes for payments, mainly concerning Robert Clayton and John Morris.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/3669-3671
- Dates of Creation1637-1666
- Physical Description3 items.