Patent granted to Edward Williams and Thomas Williams of the Victoria Mills, Miles Platting [Manchester], for an invention for improvements applicable to spinning mules and throstles.
Miles Platting (Lancashire) Patent
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/3631
- Dates of Creation6 Feb 1865
- Physical Description1 item.
Scope and Content
Rylands accession no. R74072. Presented to the John Rylands Library by A.N. Mayer, esq., of Boscombe, Hampshire, in July 1935.