Grant by Robert, son of Richard de Hyde to his son Robert and his lawful heirs, of all his messuages, lands and tenements in the vill of Godelegh [Godley], with remainder to his (the grantor's) daughter Isabella and her lawful heirs and reversion to himself and his heirs on her death, if she die without heir.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/3410
- Dates of Creation24 Jun 1335
- Language of MaterialLatin
- Physical Description1 item.