Final concord made between Giles Watmer, gentleman, plaintiff, and William Steede, gentleman, and Elizabeth his wife, Richard Allen, clerk, and Elizabeth his wife, and Thomas Pemble and Martha his wife, deforciants, respecting land in Stowting and Dimchurch.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/3383
- Dates of Creation8 Apr 1651
- Language of MaterialLatin
- Physical Description1 item.