A collection of miscellaneous deeds and documents, dating predominantly from the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. They have a wide geographical spread, but the majority relates to Lancashire and the North Riding of Yorkshire. Flixton in Lancashire (RYCH/3287-3324), Ixworth in Suffolk (RYCH/3330-3345) and Northallerton in the North Riding (RYCH/3356-3374) are particularly well represented.
Lancashire, Yorkshire and Suffolk Deeds
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/3278-3392
- Dates of Creation1351-1819 [bulk 17th-18th cent.]
- Physical Description31 subseries; 115 items.
Scope and Content
Rylands accession no. R79139. Presented to the John Rylands Library by Dr Ernest Bosdin Leech in February 1938.