Bond of Humphrey Pierson, Ralph Bradbury and Jonathan Oldfield, husbandmen, to John Minshall of Appleton and John Heapy of Stocken [Stockton], Overseers of the Poor of Appleton and Stocken, that the said Humphrey, Elizabeth Pierson his wife, and Elizabeth his daughter shall not be troublesome or burdensome to the said township of Appleton and Stocken [in the parish of Great Budworth].
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/4318
- Dates of Creation11 Jul 1687
- Language of MaterialLatin and English
- Physical Description1 item.