Twenty-nine deeds and documents relating to Newton in Manchester. All except RYCH/2420-2422 relate to Kemp's tenement in Newton, which was leased on 13 April 1675 by Thomas Kempe of Newton, yeoman, from the Warden and Fellows of the Collegiate Church of Manchester. See H.T. Crofton, A history of Newton chapelry in the ancient parish of Manchester, Chetham Society, New Series, vol. 52, pt 1 (1904), pp. 233-4.
Newton in Manchester (Lancashire)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/2394-2422
- Dates of Creation1712-1813
- Physical Description29 items.