Miscellaneous deeds and documents relating predominantly to Lincolnshire, and also to Norfolk (a marriage settlement relates to Sandringham Park and the advowson of the rectory and church of Sandringham: RYCH/2803). Parties include George Villiers, 1st Duke of Buckingham, and his son George, 2nd Duke; Henry, Edward and Francis Manners, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Earls of Rutland; Francis Russell, 2nd Earl of Bedford; Philip Herbert, 4th Earl of Pembroke; Theophilus Clinton, 4th Earl of Lincoln; Randal MacDonnell, 2nd Earl of Antrim; Dame Elizabeth Hildyard, Sir Robert Clayton MP and John Morris.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/2783-2808
- Dates of Creation1560-1687
- Physical Description26 items.