Indenture between Thomas de Neuport, abbot of the house of St Werburgh of Chester, of the one part, and William, son of William, son of John de Stanley, of the other part, relating to the forest of Wirhale [Wirral], and Overpull [Overpool], Sutton magna [Great Sutton], Whiteby [Whitby], Croghton [Croughton], Chorleton [Chorlton], Lee [Lea], parva Salghall [Little Saughall], Childerthornton [Childer Thornton], Knoctorum [Noctorum] and Wodechirche [Woodchurch].
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/1614
- Dates of Creation29 Sep 1377
- Language of MaterialFrench