Bargain and sale by Roger Broxoppe of Chorley, husbandman, to Thomas Gelybronde of Chorley, gentleman, of a third part of premises and land in Chorley.
Chorley (Lancashire) Deed
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/3531
- Dates of Creation6 May 1574
- Language of MaterialLatin
- Physical Description1 item.
Scope and Content
Rylands accession no. R92193. Presented to the John Rylands Library by Anthony Hamond, esq., through the British Records Association, in 1940.