Copy of a mortgage by Edward Heath of Cottesmore, Rutland, esq., to Thomas Baxter of Rushall, Wiltshire, gentleman, of the site of the manor of Ingleby called Ingleby Hall with appurtenances, and all lands, etc. demised to George Evelyn, esq., Sir John Evelyn, knight, and John Seyliard, esq., by letters patent of 24 April 1623.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/2622
- Dates of Creation20 Jan 1657
- Physical Description1 item.