Five deeds and documents relating to Chester, Middlewich and Minshull Vernon in Cheshire, and to Lancaster. RYCH/3430-3432 concern Francis Newport, 1st Earl of Bradford (1619-1708).
Cheshire and Lancashire Deeds and Documents
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/3428-3432
- Dates of Creation1688-1744
- Physical Description4 subseries; 5 items.
Scope and Content
Rylands accession no. R82839. Presented to the John Rylands Library by Imperial Chemical Industries Ltd (I.C.I.), through the British Records Association, in April 1939.