Twenty-four deeds and documents relating to Huntingdonshire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Shropshire, Staffordshire and Westmorland, and the West Indies island of St Kitts, or St Christopher.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/2208-2231
- Dates of Creation1322-1773 [bulk 17th cent.]
- Physical Description10 subseries; 24 items.
Scope and Content
Rylands accession no. R77327. Possibly purchased by the John Rylands Library from the Leicester bookseller Bernard Halliday for £6 15s in July 1929, along with RYCH/2478-2808.