Grant of powers of attorney from Christopher Hildyard of Beverley, Yorkshire, esq., to Henry Hildyard of Kelsterne [Kelstern], Lincolnshire, to receive four thousand pounds due to him from Lady Anne Hildyard and Lady Elizabeth Leeke for a mortgage of the lordship of Louth.
Routh (Yorkshire, East Riding)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 RYCH/3664
- Dates of Creation21 Feb 1679/80
- Physical Description1 item.